Personal data processing conditions
1. General provisions
1.1. This Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) regulates the legal relationship on the processing of personal data between the network user “Internet” (hereinafter referred to as the Client) and the Company.
1.2. The Client is obliged to fully familiarize himself with this Policy before using the Site services.
1.3. In case of disagreement with the provisions of the Policy, the Client must refrain from further use of the Site.
1.4. The Company has the right to make changes to this Policy at its discretion, including, but not limited to, in cases where the relevant changes are related to changes in applicable legislation, as well as when the appropriate changes are related to changes in the operation of the Sites. The Client undertakes to monitor the presence of changes in this Policy independently. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided by the latest version of the Policy.
2. Terms and definitions
2.1 In this Policy, unless otherwise follows from the context, the following capitalized terms have the following meanings:
1. “Company” – Limited liability Company “OPH Kizas,” 655004 Abakan, Kravchenko str., 11
2. “Personal data” – personal data that the User can provide about himself (name (including pseudonym); birthday; delivery address; phone number; email address); information about work experience; hobbies; links to personal pages on social networks; IP address; information from cookies; information about the User’s browser, as well as other data that the User can specify/provide in the appropriate fields (both mandatory and optional) on the Site. The complete list of Personal Data is indicated in the appropriate fields on each Site.
3. “User” (Client).
4. “Services” – hunting agency services presented on the Website.
5. “Website” – www.woodsman.hunt .
2.2 For this Policy, terms, and definitions in the singular also apply to terms and definitions in the plural and vice versa.
2.3 This Policy applies to the Website.
3. Terms of processing of personal data of users
3.1. The Company does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by Users. However, the Company assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information and keeps this information up to date.
3.2. The processing of personal data in this Policy means: a collection of Personal Data, their systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, extraction, use, transfer, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
3.3. Purposes of personal data processing:
1. Order processing;
2. Assessment of the quality of service provision;
3.4. The User
Confirm that the checkbox “I agree to the processing of personal data” means the User’s full consent with all the provisions of this Policy.
3.5. The User’s consent to processing his data is valid from the date of its receipt by the Company by clause 3.4. of the Policy until the date of withdrawal of consent, by sending an e-mail message to the Company to email@example.com.
3.6. The Company has the right to transfer the User’s Personal Data to third parties, including through cross-border transfer, in the following cases:
1. for use by the User of the Site;
2. to provide services to the User;
3. when selling or otherwise transferring the Company’s business (in whole or in part), all obligations to comply with the Terms and Conditions are transferred to the acquirer;
4. to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of Users, the Company or third parties;
3.8. The company has the right to appoint a person (the operator) responsible for organizing the processing of Personal Data.
4. Protection of personal data by the Company
4.1. The Company takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and other illegal actions with it by third parties.
4.2. The Company establishes the following legal, organizational, and legal measures to protect Personal Information: a responsible person has been appointed to organize the processing of personal data; documents defining the company’s policy regarding the processing of personal data, local acts establishing procedures aimed at preventing and detecting violations of the legislation of the Russian Federation, eliminating the consequences of such violations have been issued and implemented; the company’s employees who directly process personal data are familiar with the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation “On Personal Data,” including the requirements for the protection of personal data, documents are defining the company’s policy regarding the processing of personal data, local acts on the processing of personal data.
4.3. The Company stores Users’ personal information, ensuring their confidentiality and protection from unauthorized or accidental access to them by third parties.
4.4. The Company undertakes to prevent unauthorized access to the personal data of Users provided to the Company; to detect and prevent such attempts promptly.
4.5. The Company has the right to block, exclude, or delete information posted by the User without the latter’s consent if such information does not meet the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation and the provisions of this Policy.
5. Cookie technology used by the company on the Website
5.1. The Company has the right to use the “cookie” technology to store information about the site’s IP address of Visitors and Users. Cookies are not used to keep confidential information about Visitors and Users of the Site and are not aimed at identifying the Visitor and Users of the Site. All information that is collected and analyzed is anonymous.
5.2. The use of the “cookie” technology is the placement on the Site of a particular set of symbols (signs) that are stored on the computer (from now on referred to as the “device” from which the Site was logged in) of Visitors and Users of the Site when accessing certain places of the Site.
5.3. Purposes of the Company’s use of cookie technology:
1. analytical activity to study the preferences of visitors and Users of the Site;
2. statistics on the activity of Visitors and Users on the Site;
3. improving the productivity and efficiency of the Site;
4. analytics and correction of Site errors, improvement of the work of all Site resources;
5. security and integrity of the Site resources.
6. displaying advertisements of our services on third-party sites.
7. displaying advertisements of our services on third-party sites.